We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Preheat the oven to 200⁰C. In a saucepan, over medium heat, put the apples, sugar, 1 teaspoon of spices, raisins and 100 ml of chocolate liqueur. Cover the pan and let the apples soften a little, about 6 minutes. Leave the mixture. to cool a little.
Mix the melted butter with 50 ml of chocolate liqueur. Cut the pie sheets into 3 parts lengthwise. Grease each sheet with flavored melted butter. Put a tablespoon of apple mixture at the end of each strip of dough and wrap each strip so that you get a triangle. Place the formed triangles in a baking tray and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
Baked apples with raisins, nuts and butter & # 8211 delicious recipe
One of the most popular desserts in winter is definitely ripe apples. Whether you bake them as such or fill them with various nuts and dried fruits, ripe apples are a delicacy suitable for any age.
Fancy something sweet, but don't want to start making a cake? Nothing simpler, make a portion of ripe apples. Especially since Romanian apples are fragrant, they have an affordable price. In addition, they are handy throughout the winter.
So, it's time to perfume the kitchen with aromas of ripe apples and cinnamon!
Salted with lots of cheese & # 8211 recipe for tender and fragrant saltines
These cheeses with lots of cheese are simply delicious! Strawberries, fragrant and tasty. The dough is a classic of salts with cheese, cream and a little yeast. The aroma of au gratin cheese matches perfectly with that given by the cumin seeds (which are not missing from our salads). You can also sprinkle the salads with sesame or poppy seeds but they will be much more bland. In addition, an essential aspect is the correct baking of any salts: they must be reddish, beautifully colored and appetizing. The whitish ones are pathetic in appearance and, on top of that, they are also indigestible because they are insufficiently ripe.
Being a fragile dough (even if it has a bit of yeast) we must refrain from kneading hard and long because we do NOT want to develop the gluten network. This gives the dough elasticity and we want tenderness.
Basically, I combined two recipes already published on the blog: the cheese salads of the great-grandmother Buia (see here) with the salty spurs with cream and yeast (see here). Something dream came out!
If you do exactly as described below you will get the tenderest cheeses with a lot of cheese! From the quantities below result 2 large trays of salt (my trays are 33 & # 21542 cm).
Apple pie and sweet cheese
1. Rub the butter with the powdered sugar, then add the flour, a tablespoon of cold water and the yolks. Stir with a fork, then knead quickly. Cover with cling film and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, prepare the filling. Wash the apples, peel them, cut them into 1-2 cm cubes, sprinkle with 2-3 tablespoons of sugar and fry in butter. Then allow to cool and mix with the fresh cheese, beaten eggs, vanilla sugar, raisins marinated in rum and 2 tablespoons of sugar.
3. Roll out the dough into two thin sheets, depending on the size of the tray. Place a sheet in a pan greased with butter and lined with flour, making sure that the dough is raised 1-2 cm on the side walls. Pour the filling, and place the other sheet of dough on top. Prick from place to place with a fork and garnish with the rest of the dough cut into fir trees and stars.
4. Bake in a very hot oven for 40-45 minutes. 10 minutes before ready, grease with beaten egg whites with a tablespoon of sugar. Cut when cool and powder with sugar.
Ingredients for the recipe of quince cooked with apples and nuts
- - Quince - 2 pieces
- - Honey - 70 g
- - Ground walnut kernels - 60 g
- - Cut peanuts - 30 g
- - Butter - 20 g
- - Cinnamon, vanilla - to taste
- - Peeled orange peel.
- Decor and serving:
- Chocolate, caramel sauce, whipped cream, ice cream:
Preparation for Baked quinces with apples and nuts, quick recipe for a tasty dessert
1. Wash the quinces well to get rid of down. We cut them in half and remove the seeds, making a hole.
2. Grind the walnuts, cut the peanuts. Put the walnuts, peanuts and honey in a bowl and mix well, add vanilla, cinnamon and orange peel.
3. Heat the oven to 180 C.
4. Put a piece of about 5 g of butter in each piece of quince.
5. Over the butter we put the walnut and honey filling with a teaspoon. Put the tray in the oven for 40 & ndash 50 minutes.
6. After removing from the oven, grease the quinces with a small piece of butter.
Decorate and enjoy.
If you want, you can also put a word of vanilla cream or a globe of vanilla ice cream. It will be a more festive dessert, although it is so easy to prepare.
The average grade given by the jury for this recipe is 9.25.
Recipes with Gina Bradea & raquo Recipes & raquo Baked quinces with apples and nuts, quick recipe for a tasty dessert