We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Put all the green spices in a food processor and mix well until a paste is formed. Pass the pork alternately through the green and corn paste and fry in a pan.
The initial recipe showed a much more bloody steak than I did. Because I'm not a big fan of raw meat, after frying the steak and making the crispy crust, I put the meat in the oven to penetrate better.
Baked pork chop
Baked pork chop - an excellent recipe for dinner during the week! Baked pork chop - a steak that the whole family will love! It is ready very quickly, you can prepare it in advance and put it in the oven when you get home! In addition, it is also perfect for the office casserole the next day!
Baked pork chop - everything you need to know about the recipe
- For this quick steak you can use pork chop, chicken breast, turkey breast fillets, boneless chicken legs. It is a very versatile steak, which you can easily adapt to the type of meat you have in the fridge / freezer.
- Pesto alla Genovese or pesto with basil is a spice that if you don't know or haven't used it in the kitchen so far… you don't know what you lost! It is a mixture of fresh basil, freshly grated Parmesan, olive oil, pine nuts and garlic. It has a unique aroma and goes perfectly with pasta, in combination with any type of cheese, as a spice for steaks, as a sauce for pizza or topping for bruschette or crostini (toast). In the LIDL storesfind Baresa pesto, a pesto with a subtle aroma and ideal to always have on hand in the fridge. Just boil your favorite pasta, mix it with pesto and the meal is ready! Also in the Baresa pesto range from LIDL you can find the red pesto variant, prepared with dried tomatoes. It's a delight!
- You can prepare the pork chop steak in the evening oven, leave it in the pan, covered with cling film, in the refrigerator. Thus, when you get home, dinner is ready in less than 40 minutes!
- When it comes to baking pork tenderloin, the possibilities are endless! You can boil quinoa (you have HERE all the necessary indications to boil quinoa), rice, sweet potatoes or natural white potatoes, baked or fried, a simple salad of vegetables.
- If you don't like pesto with basil, you can replace it with red fish or tomato paste.
Ingredients for 4 servings of baked pork chop
- 4 slices of pork chop
- a tablespoon of Primadonna olive oil
- will be Castle
- Kanya pepper
- 200g Goldessa natur cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons pesto Baresa
- 150g grated mozzarella Lovilio
All the ingredients needed to prepare the Pork Cutlet recipe in the oven are waiting for you in LIDL stores.
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Put a little olive oil in the pan. Season the pork chop with salt and pepper to taste. Place the slices of meat in the pan.
In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and pesto. Distribute the mixture over the pieces of meat, in an even layer. We lay down a generous layer of mozzarella. Put everything in the oven for 30-40 minutes or until the meat is done and has a nicely browned crust.
Pork steak with French mustard and pineapple
The family deserves a culinary treat every day. A steak in the oven, with the aroma of French mustard seeds and the flavor of pineapple is the perfect combination for a meal with loved ones.
Pork steak with hazelnuts
The meat is cleaned of any skins and cut into three quarters. Fill with 100 g of sage leaves. It is tied with kitchen twine.
The rest of the sage leaves are finely chopped and lightly mixed with the not very finely ground hazelnuts, salt and pepper.
Grease the meat evenly with a layer of melted butter and place the mixture of sage and hazelnuts on top, so as to form a crust.
Transfer the meat to the baking tray greased with oil, drip the remaining melted butter and leave in the oven for 30 minutes. Allow to cool for 10 minutes after baking.
If you like it, share it with your friends!
1 kg pork neck
1 red pepper
1 green pepper
6 cloves of garlic
Salt, pepper, paprika, vegetate to taste
Method of preparation:
We take the pieces of neck and season them well with vegeta, paprika, pepper and salt, to taste.
After seasoning the meat, we fry it in a pan with very hot oil & # 8211 enough to catch a brown crust & # 8211 taking care to turn it on all sides to brown evenly.
After the meat has caught the crust, take it out on a plate and cut it deep - cut it into slices but make sure that the slices remain together at the bottom, then put the piece of neck in a heat-resistant dish previously greased with oil. Between the notches we spread the meat with slices of garlic.
All the vegetables & # 8211 eggplant, zucchini, red and green peppers, onions and tomatoes & # 8211 we clean, wash and cut into cubes and slices.
We put the vegetables cut in this way in a bowl and season them with vegeta and salt, after which we put them around the piece of meat in the bowl. Add a little more oil over the vegetables and meat, then put an aluminum foil on top of the dish and put everything in the oven for 45-60 minutes, during which time we turn the meat from time to time, from one side to the other. Towards the end, 20-25 minutes before removing the preparation from the oven, we take the aluminum foil from the bowl, to let the vegetables drop.
The complete recipe, in pictures, can be downloaded here: Pork steak with baked vegetables (PDF format)
Pork breast with garlic in the pan & # 8211 low steak recipe
Pork breast with garlic in the pan & # 8211 low steak recipe. How to make a stewed pork steak in a frying pan & # 8211 piece? Pork breast pörkölt recipe with ribs. Pig alms. Pork breast recipes. Pork rib recipes. Low steak recipes.
I kept telling you that my favorite pieces are the neck, the ribs and the pork breast. They have fat, some have bone and their meat is the tenderest and tastiest! Especially when it is fried or cooked properly so that it becomes brown and tender.
In our country (in Arad) this pork breast is often made with garlic, slowly fried in a pan. We are talking about a low, stewed steak that is prepared especially in winter when cutting the pig. In Hungarian it is called pörkölt or pecsenye to pan (hence the name "Piece"). Yes, it is a kind of pork alms that, traditionally (in Arad, Bihor), is served with hardened sour cabbage. Cabbage can also be prepared separately, but most often it is made into a "torch" or pork with sour cabbage (pickled). & # 8211 see the recipe here. Put all the meat falls left from the pork shaping (pieces of leg, shoulder, chest, ribs, etc.).
We like this pork breast with garlic and together with a mashed potato and some homemade pickles (cucumbers, gogonele) but it goes well with bread or polenta.
Slices of pork neck can also be used see the recipe here.
This stewed steak is prepared slowly, patiently. First, fry the breast pieces and then gradually extinguish them with small amounts of water and cook under the lid. The technique is from pörkölt & # 8211 see here.
The spices are salt, pepper and garlic (put at the end). From the quantities below it results approx. 4 servings of pork breast with garlic in the pan & # 8211 low steak recipe.
Recipe №2. Roast pork in a pan with potatoes
Probably the pork steak with potatoes, this is one of the most all variants on this topic. Unfortunately, not always and not everyone turns to cook this dish, so as not to constitute a uniform consistency, and separately, there are pieces of pink and delicious potatoes and meat. Thanks to our detailed recipe you can prepare a delicious pork steak with potatoes.
To prepare the steak of pork in a pan with potatoes you need the following ingredients:
1. Muscle pork - 500 grams.
2. Potatoes - 7 medium tubers.
4. vegetable oil - 3 tbsp.
5. Salt, black pepper, spices and spices to taste.
Preparation instructions: 1. Wash the pork under running water, pat dry and repel with a kitchen hammer. Then she reflected cut the meat into long thin slices and sprinkle with spices and spices. Heat a small amount of vegetable oil in a pan, spread the pork and fry over high heat without a lid for ten minutes. During this time, the meat should be covered with a uniform golden brown, but do not burn. We move the prepared meat in a pan, cover with a lid and let it rest.
2. At this point, we clean the onion from the bran, pancakes and finely chop. Peeled potatoes, wash and cut into thin elongated strips. In the same pan, where I cooked the pork, the fried onion first chopped to golden brown, then send it potatoes, salt, stir and fry until cooked. It does not need to be constantly mixed with potatoes, otherwise everything falls apart.
3. If the potatoes are cooked, translate the meat back into the pan, stir and fry all together for a few more minutes. After that, remove the tray from the heat, cover with a lid and leave the finished dish a little coffee.
Cooked pork steak with potatoes served hot and garnish with finely chopped greens. Especially delicious with cold milk. Bon Appetit!