We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
First and foremost we prepare all the vegetables.
we wash the potatoes, grate them and cut them into larger cubes.
we clean the carrot and cut it into small pieces.
red and yellow peppers and cut into cubes.
we clean the onions, wash them and chop them.
we wash the tomato, peel it and cut it into pieces.
we wash the wolf well and cut it into juliennes.
we remove the tails and parsley from their tails and chop them finely.
put about 4 liters of water in a pot to boil.
when it boils, add: potatoes, carrots, peppers, onions.
we also wash the vegetables from the one put in the winter and we add it as well.
let everything boil for about 10 minutes, at the right heat, and cover the pot with a lid.
then add the tomatoes.
let it boil for another 15 minutes and add the loboda.
when the vegetables are well cooked, add the borscht, to taste, depending on how sour you want.
season with salt and pepper.
after it has boiled for a while, at the end we put the parsley and the larch.
we only give it 2.3 more boils and turn off the heat for the soup.
put in a plate to cool and serve.
it can also be eaten with sour cream.
Wolf soup with new potatoes and yogurt - an oasis of health
- Wolf soup with new potatoes and yogurt (Maria Baciu / Epoch Times) Wolf soup with new potatoes and yogurt
- Preparing vegetables (Maria Baciu / Epoch Times) Preparing vegetables
- Onions and diced potatoes (Maria Baciu / Epoch Times) Onions and diced potatoes
- Take the soup off the heat and add the larch (Maria Baciu / Epoch Times) Take the soup off the heat and add the larch
- Take the soup off the heat and add the larch (Maria Baciu / Epoch Times) Take the soup off the heat and add the larch
- Welcome to the table! (Maria Baciu / Epoch Times) Come to the table!
It is a very cool and pleasant soup, being eaten with pleasure since spring, when loboda appears on the market, as well as on hot summer days. Loboda, is a green with a special taste, bringing a little with that of spinach. It has beneficial properties for remineralizing and detoxifying the body, antioxidant pigments in the leaves, helping the body to regenerate.
- 500 g new larger potatoes
- 1 onion or a bunch of green onions
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4-5 bundles of loboda
- green Lovage
- salt, pepper, paprika
- juice from a lemon for sour
How to prepare
Wash the potatoes, peel them, then cut them into cubes.
Onions are cleaned, washed and finely chopped.
The loboda is washed well in several waters, the stems or twigs that are no longer tender are removed, then it is cut faithfully, about the thickness of a finger.
The larch leaves are finely chopped.
In the pot where the soup is made, heat the oil, then add the onion. Leave for about 1-2 minutes, until the onion softens and becomes a little glassy, then add a teaspoon of paprika and diced potatoes. Mix well, then add 4 liters of hot water. Cover the pot with a lid, and let it continue to boil on the right heat for about 20 minutes, then put the loboda.
Leave it to boil for about 5 minutes, then add the lemon juice, crushed garlic, salt and pepper. The soup is left to boil for another 2-3 minutes, after which it is removed from the heat and the larch is added.
It can be eaten hot or cold, plain or with yogurt. Preferably, the yogurt can be replaced with cream.
Wolf soup with rice and larch
Recipe of the day: Delicious loboda soup
A simple and tasty recipe for delicious loboda soup from: carrots, parsnips, celery, onions, loboda, rice, borscht, salt, broth, maggi and 1 egg. Ingredients: 2 carrots 1 parsnip 1 piece celery 2 onions 6-7 bunches of loboda 1 cup rice borscht broth salt 3 cubes maggi 1 egg Preparation: Se […]
Wolf soup with garlic
A recipe for loboda soup with garlic from: loboda, borscht, onion, carrot, garlic, larch, sour cream, egg yolk and salt. Ingredients: 500 g loboda 1 l borscht 1 onion 1 carrot 2 cloves garlic 1 bunch of larch 100 g sour cream 1 egg yolk salt Preparation: In a 2-liter pot, heat 700 ml […]
Loboda and stevia soup with vegetables
Loboda and stevia soup with vegetables from: carrot, onion, parsnip, bell pepper, loboda, stevia, rice, borscht, water, sunflower oil, eggs, salt, larch, parsley. Ingredients: 1 carrot 1 onion 1 parsnip 1 red bell pepper 2 handfuls of loboda 2 handfuls of stevia 50 g rice 1 l borscht 2 l water 2-3 […]
Sour soup with loboda and smoked ribs
Mackerel soup with loboda and smoked ribs from: loboda, macris, green onions, carrots, parsley root, yolk, sour cream, oil, dill and parsley leaves, salt, pepper, smoked ribs. Ingredients: 1 bunch loboda 1 bunch sorrel 1 bunch green onion 2 carrots 1 parsley root 1 egg yolk 2 tablespoons skim cream 2 tablespoons oil […]
Now let me tell you the secret of the simplicity I mentioned above: instead of chopping celery, onion, pepper and carrots to the millimeter, I threw them all, peeled (except the pepper, of course), in a pot of 3 liters of cold water. You can, of course, cut them into cubes and enjoy them on your plate, but I preferred this option because I wanted a borscht as clear as possible, without too much solid stuff in it.
Let's go back! I let the celery, carrot, onion and bell pepper simmer for about an hour, during which time I added another pot of hot water.
Meanwhile, I peeled the potatoes and cut them into cubes, which I left in a bowl of water so that they would not oxidize until it was their turn to bubble in the pot.
After that, I took the loboda by the hand. Again, I'm telling you how I did it, not how it's usually done or how it should be. I just broke the werewolf leaves, I threw away the stems this time, because I didn't feel like seeing them in the pot. I washed the leaves well under a stream of cold water, then chopped them as they came in my hand.
After it was time to cook the vegetables, I took them all out and took them away.
In their place I put the potatoes and loboda, which I boiled for about half an hour (I tested before they were boiled potatoes), together with the borscht boiled beforehand and still hot.
Towards the end, I chopped the larch leaves and threw them in the pot. I adjusted the salt, left it on the fire for about 3 minutes and that's it.
All I had to do was cover the pot with a lid and let the flavors befriend for about half an hour. After that, at the table!
This lobster borscht can be eaten hot and cold, but necessarily with green onions. Have fun!
Ingredients Transylvanian nettle soup:
- 400 grams of fresh nettles
- 2 large bunches of green onions
- 1 good bunch of green garlic
- 1 liter of milk with 3.5% fat
- 330 ml. buttermilk
- 150 grams of cream with 25% fat
- 3 eggs
- 40 ml. of oil
- 25 grams of flour
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika and pepper to taste
- hardening vinegar (I used an apple cider vinegar)
- optionally, some smoked bacon, in which case the oil will be given up
Transylvanian nettle soup, video recipe
Transylvanian nettle soup, text recipe (printable)
1. Choose nettles of any traces of grass, dry leaves, etc. Wash well in 3 cold waters, then rinse with water. Put a pot of water on the fire in which 1 tablespoon of salt is added. When the water boils, add the nettles, all at once, pressing into the pot with a whisk. Boil the nettles for 3-4 minutes.
2. Prepare a large bowl of ice-cold water, possibly even adding a little ice. Drain the nettles from the water in which they boiled through a strainer or remove with a whisk and add directly to the cold water. This operation has the role of stopping the cooking and preserving the vibrant green color of the nettles. After all the scalded nettles have passed through very cold water, they are drained well in a strainer and squeezed by gathering them together.
3. Chop the nettles with a knife, just enough to fit lightly in a spoon and set aside.
4. Chop the green onion and garlic slices, both white and light green.
Cooking nettle soup according to the Transylvanian recipe
5. Heat a 4-5 liter pot over medium heat and add almost all the oil, keeping only 1 teaspoon. Immediately add chopped onion and garlic and 1 pinch of salt. Fry the onion and garlic over medium-low heat until well softened.
Note: Optionally, smoked bacon can be used, in which case the oil will be given up. Fry the bacon until it melts and make crumbs, which will be quickly removed from the pot. Then continue to harden the onion and garlic in the fat left in the pot after melting the bacon. The smoked bacon halves will be added to the soup at the end.
6. After the onion and garlic have softened, sprinkle the flour on top and mix quickly. Immediately add the paprika, mix vigorously and quench everything at once with the milk, gradually poured, as it is mixed with a spoon (wooden). You need to work fast. We don't want the flour to brown or caramelize the paprika, changing its flavor, so we need to have milk on hand.
7. Add all the chopped nettles to the pot, mix, then add 1-1.5 liters of hot water (or whey, if you have it). Bring everything to a boil and boil the nettles for 8-10 minutes, over a low heat, without losing sight of them, so as not to catch fire.
How to straighten nettle soup?
8. Meanwhile, separate 2 of the 3 eggs, collecting the yolks and egg whites in two separate bowls. Leave the egg whites aside and gradually add the beaten milk over the yolks, while beating with a fork. Add to the mixture of egg yolks and whipped milk and cream and mix well with a fork.
9. Over the egg whites, add the remaining egg, salt and pepper to taste and beat with a fork. Heat a large frying pan on the fire, add the remaining oil and pour the beaten eggs. We will prepare a lightly browned omelette on both sides, then take it out of the pan and cut it into noodles.
10. Dilute the mixture of yolks and milk prepared in point 8 with 2-3 tablespoons of hot juice. Turn off the heat and add this mixture over the soup in the pot, mixing well. Taste and season the juice with salt, pepper and vinegar to taste. Add the omelette noodles prepared in point 9 and sprinkle with freshly chopped dill. Good appetite!
Sour wolfberry soup with pickle juice
A sour wolfberry soup with pickle juice, like in grandma's time! With a lot of red loboda, stevia and green larch. An infusion of vitamins with spring flavors and tastes. And because I was telling you in the post about the weekly menu that in our family Easter Lent is an opportunity to consume the stocks in the pantry and in the freezer, I soured loboda soup with a little pickle juice, that only it should be consumed, not and so? This juice is a miracle, it gives a special taste to soups, it's a shame not to use it if you have it at hand.
If I inspired you and you want to do the same as me, watch out for salt! I advise you not to add salt from the beginning and to taste the soup after you have added the pickle juice, then decide if you need more salt or not.
Necessary smoked potato soup
- 1 kg of potatoes
- 200 gr smoked neck
- 3-4 tomatoes
- 1 carrot
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 slice of celery (or a small Romanian celery)
- 1 sorrel link
- 1 bunch parsley
- salt pepper
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
Wolf soup with egg and sour cream it's the perfect spring. Right loboda soup with egg and sour cream is full of flavors and is probably one of the best spring soups. It is a simple, spicy recipe, easy to prepare, with cheap ingredients, available to anyone.
To make wolfberry soup with egg and sour cream you don't need special techniques or cooking classes. It can be done by any beginner in cooking.
Simple and easy to prepare, we delight our taste buds. Simply wonderful! After a period of eating a lot of meat, loboda soup with egg and ssmantana it comes like a mouthful of oxygen with its freshness and beautiful color.
Loboda is beautiful, it brings color to the plate. But, it is also healthy, because it has many vitamins and minerals, antitumor properties and nutritional qualities. One of the best known health benefits is its ability to regulate digestion, but it also improves kidney health, strengthens the immune system and metabolism. This plant, which seems commonplace, contains vitamin C, K, calcium, magnesium, iron, protein, zinc, selenium and dietary fiber. I hope these things will convince you to try it, if you haven't already.
Loboda is the star of spring, and I make sure I don't miss it from the menu. Every year I prepare right loboda soup with egg and sour cream. But I also make other loboda soups:
But, before you move on to other recipes, try this one.
Here is the list of ingredients and how to prepare it wolfberry soup with egg and sour cream:
30 small loboda ties
2 medium onions
500 ml borscht / juice from 1 lemon
1 medium carrot
1 slice of celery
1 egg yolk
200 ml sour cream for cooking
1.5 l vegetable / water soup
I washed the loboda under a stream of cold water, then chopped it finely.
I grated the carrot and celery, and finely chopped the onion. We hardened the onion, then we added the carrot and celery and we hardened them together for 1-2 minutes.
I put them over the loboda in the vegetable soup (or water) and let it boil over low heat. I prepare the vegetable soup in advance and keep it in the freezer. I put 3 l of water to boil with vegetables and let it drop by half or even more. If you want to use soup cubes, look only for BIO cubes! Do not use chemicals!
10 minutes before stopping the fire, I added the previously boiled vorsum and seasoned with salt and pepper according to taste. Sour soup with lemon juice (from 1 very large and very juicy lamiae or to taste) or corcoduse juice.
When the soup is ready I took it off the heat and added the beaten egg yolk and 1-2 tablespoons of hot juice.
Woloda soup and potatoes
Cut the potatoes into quarters. Loboda is cleaned of thicker stems and cut into lettuce. Finely chop the onion, cut the carrot and parsley or grate them. The larch - about 4-5 leaves - breaks by hand into pieces.
Lobster borscht with larch: rum & acircnească recipe step by step
Onions mixed with a teaspoon of salt are cooked in oil over low heat, simmered, ideally even in the pot in which you prepare the soup. After 2 minutes add the carrot and parsley, then, after another 2-3 minutes add the loboda. Let it cook for a maximum of 3 minutes, then pour about 2 liters of cold water. Add the potatoes. Leave it to boil on the right heat for 20 minutes. The potatoes should be cooked now. Put the borscht (boiled or raw) and cook for another 2-3 minutes, then add salt and pepper, add chopped greens and larch and turn off the heat.
Serve with or without sour cream, in which case it is a fasting soup. Anyway, it's very tasty. Good appetite!
Wolf soup with potatoes
Wolf soup with potatoes from: loboda leaves, potatoes, green onions, parsley, dill, larch, tomatoes, lemon salt, oil.
- 1/2 kg of wolf leaves
- 2 potatoes
- 1 bunch of green onions
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 bunch of dill
- 1 link of larch
- 2-3 canned tomatoes
- vinegar or lemon salt
Method of preparation:
Cut into small pieces loboda cleaned and washed, onion and potatoes cut into cubes and put them in a pot to simmer in oil. Then, depending on how often you want the soup to come out, put 1 l of water (or 2) and let it boil.
When everything is half-cooked, add as much water, peeled tomatoes and salt. Bring to the boil, season with lemon salt or vinegar and turn off the heat.